How oft' in your mind do you think?
What the rude dry winds bring..this winter, this spring?
How oft' do you care to look beyond the visible?
How oft' the pain and its giver become indivisible?
In my mind I think, of roses and spring,
Of frayed emotions, that vanish in an eye's blink,
Of sudden lightning and rain,
Of thunder and shudders and I'm cold again...
Oft' in my mind do I think..of winter and of spring,
They don't make me cold anymore..the rude, cold dry winds.



This entry was posted on 2/16/2009 08:01:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Mukul said...

    इस जिन्दगी में हम आधे काम की शुरुवात इस लिए नहीं करते की कुछ ग़लत हो गया तो क्या होगा दुनिया को बदलना है तो रिस्क तो लेना ही पड़ेगा वो चाहे रोड का कोई शोहदा जिसे पीटना जरूरी हो या ब्लॉग पर नियमित लिखते रहने का ,जोखिम दोनों में है लेकिन इस बात की परवाह किए बगैर अगर आप आगे बढ़ते रहें कि लोग मेरे बारे में क्या सोच रहे हैं तो सफलता निश्चित मिलेगी भरोसा न हो तो इस नुस्खे को आजमायें , कुछ भी करें दिल लगा कर करें
    शुभकामनाओं सहित

  1. ... on February 20, 2009 at 5:54 PM  
  2. Karthik said...

    I don't know whether it makes you cold anymore, but it sure made the petals of my soul open up.

    It's really delightful!

    Keep writing!

  3. ... on February 21, 2009 at 12:37 PM  
  4. Unknown said...

    never knew that u could write poetry as well.....it is beautifully written...gr88 for a start....keep goin

  5. ... on February 28, 2009 at 12:20 PM