Was at the terrace this evening, celebrating the power cut ;) I know you'll think I'm probably outta my freakin mind. But it's a treat after a long day of studying.(shrug shrug). Anyway, there's this kid atop a riksha singing errr..yelling, 'tennu le ke jana..lalala hun yara'
Two guys sharing a long face, walk their cycles, with a sack of flour on each. Apparently their moms caught hold of them to run the errand.Sympathies dude.The riksha with the singing kid crosses paths with them. And then its
them you hear going, 'tennu le ke jana..nai jeena hun yara'.
Quite a favorite with the guys, this song..me thought. Couldn't help smiling :) Innit fun singing on top of your voice on the road? Hehehe. Have never done that myself but surely would love to some day :) Shiet! Electricity back. So soon..!! UGH! Back to books. (sob sob). Wish i was the kid, happily singing (read yelling) away. On second thoughts, I'm happy to be me. Never-sang-on-the-road-nor-on-the-riksha girl. Drrrrraaaging myself to my room.Climbing down the stairs, 'tennu le ke jana..' Uh huh!! There I go :-O


This entry was posted on 4/20/2009 12:32:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

    Karthik said...

    You surely made me nostalgic. Wish i were a child again doing all the crazy things. May be i cannot be a child, but no one can stop me from being crazy and doing crazy stuff.
    So Mission Crazy starts from tonight. You've inspired me. He he he hee.. :)

  1. ... on April 21, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
  2. April said...

    karthik: way to go boy :)
    P.S. don't need to be a kid to go crazy. go paagal but don't get me into trouble ;P

  3. ... on April 21, 2009 at 1:51 PM  
  4. phatichar said...

    :-) Enjoy the student days - baad main chah ke bhi waapis nahin aane waale yeh din. Believe me.

  5. ... on April 22, 2009 at 3:16 PM  
  6. April said...

    Phaticharji ur right (sigh) :(

  7. ... on April 22, 2009 at 7:10 PM  
  8. Unknown said...

    come on..dnt tell me dat u've never sung at d top of ur voice..at least i hav heard u do dat a dozen times with the headphoes on...without any consideration of the people around....story was really cute...it makes u wanna return to your childhood days....

  9. ... on April 24, 2009 at 11:05 PM  
  10. April said...

    Abhinav: ye sab andar ki baatein hain..ghar ke andar ki ;P hehe
    besides..its you who sings while driving:)hmm..wonder y ppl drive at a distance from u? ;P

  11. ... on April 25, 2009 at 1:26 PM