Its been almost a month and a half since I wrote something. I tried to write but chucked every thought that came to my mind. I was unsure. Have been trying to tell myself that it happens when there are a million phrenetic thoughts in your head. Holding on to a singular idea is pretty difficult, when so many are vexing you. I will be back though...after this period of mentation. Decided to be inconspicuous for a while. Chose to break the pause briefly, just so you know that my invisibility is not of the permanent kind. It can never be :)


This entry was posted on 6/21/2009 11:22:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    I am relieved... :)

  1. ... on June 21, 2009 at 12:36 PM  
  2. Anonymous said...

    heyy
    u frm lko??
    i'm also frm lko :D

    my blog is-
    http://www.myfirstlove--disney.blogspot.com/

  3. ... on June 29, 2009 at 1:06 AM